Tuesday 11 March 2014

Collection Shimmer Shades Blushalicious

BARGIN ALERT!!!!!! If you love a good money save then this is the perfect thing for you.
I was just shopping in Morrisons and as always i got attracted to makeup isle. Im never really looking for anything specific i just like to look when this spotted my eye. I love a good blush and with a price tag off £4.19 i couldn't resist.




The packaging is simple, a clear plastic shell so you can see whats inside it. The blush has 4 different shades in all matte. The swatch is when i mixed all the colours together, i think the pigmentation is really good for the price of the product.. This is how i have been wearing it all of the colours together but if you wanted to you could just chose one shade to wear. 
This has been a daily wear for the last month for me i think it gives you a really healthy glow. Perfect as the weather getting a little better out there this is 100% in my makeup bag for my holiday next month.

Have you picked up any good bargains recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment