Tuesday 25 February 2014

PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY EXCEL 2014

So its drawing to the end of february, spring is on its way, new trends are coming in and its time for........ PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY LONDON *dances around excitedly*

For anyone who doesn't know what professional beauty is its a trade show in Excel London to launch the newest trends ideas and products in the nail, beauty and tanning industry at a lower cost. Lots of well known brands such as Elemis, Clarins, NSI, OPI, Orly, Fake Bake, HD brows and many more. 
I know that members of the public can go for a price but couldn't tell you how much I'm sure its around the £20 mark. Fortunately as I'm in the business i get to register for free tickets one for myself and one for a guest (i always take my mum)

Heres a few pictures so you can see what its like, they aren't great quality as it was so busy there wasn't enough time to stand and get a picture with out someone walking in front of the camera or barging you from behind ha.










Ive been to the show a couple of times before and mainly pick up bits for work like new acrylic coloured powders, brushes, paints etc its always really hard to choose when your there as there is so much choice but in the end i went for a mixed pack of gold/bronze glitter powders blue toned glitter powders and a pack of pink and mint pearlised powders, and i can't wait to be able to use them on some of my clients.

As you can see from the bottom photo Frankie Essex from TOWIE was there promoting her hair piece range, it was nice to see her actually demonstrating how to use her products as a lot of the time you get people from these reality shows just making general appearances at their stands. Aswel as Frankie Essex i also saw Amy Childs, Vicky from Geordie Shore and Jenna and Nicole from the Valleys. Im really not the stop and get a picture with them kind of person otherwise i would have had pictures to show you.

Along with shopping for nail stuff i noticed on the list of stands that was going to be there NYX was there now i was excited to go to this stand as I've never tried anything of theirs because as far as i knew you couldn't get NYX over here but my friend told me the other day the next actually stocks it. 
The stand was PACKED!!! I literally had to fight my way to look at colours and that resulted in just throwing at least 2 colours of everything in my basket and also meant i spent a lot more then i should have on makeup when i came to shop for work things *buts hands over face* but oh well life goes on right?! 
I will do a separate review on my purchases from NYX sometime this week with swatches (probably very poorly down) and opinions.

Overall i had a lovely day out with my mum and we stopped in oxford street topshop for a quick browse before we got the train home but thats a whole other blog post.


Did you go to Professional Beauty this weekend? Have you been in the past? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment