Sunday 9 February 2014

A Bittersweet Week

I no i haven't posted that much this week but thats because this week has seriously been like an emotional roller coaster for me and I've trying to been dealing with everything in my own way.

I started the week with having to say goodbye to a friend who i was good friends with at school, he got diagnosed with a rare form of cancer in 2012 and sadly last week he lost his battle at just 23. Its was such a surreal experience going to a funeral of someone so young and the amount of people that turned up was over whelming. It was bitter sweet seeing everyone from school who i hadn't seen in ages and I've decided i need to make more of an effort to see people from school and catch up as you never know whats just around the corner.

On a brighter side my friends Jade and Freddy welcomed their beautiful baby boy Noah into the world.. finally, he was a week late and weighed 7.1lbs. He is sooooo cute and was luckily enough to go round and see mum and baby yesterday and have cuddles with Noah.

Its been my weekend off work this weekend and mum suggest we go and have a mooch round Milton Keynes which only means one thing in my head... MAKEUP!!!! We don't have very good counters where i live so have to make the most of it when we go over to MK heres what i got.




Mac Fix + 
Mac Morange lipstick
Mac 217 blending brush
Mac Vanilla pigment
Bobbi Brown blondie pink lipstick - from the new uber pink collection
YSL Pure Chromatics quad in 19 and 20


The Bobbi Brown lipstick and the YSL pink toned quad is actually my mums but i thought they were so pretty i had to share them with you. I will do a review on my YSL quad when i have used it a bit and experimented a little. At first sight i love all of the things i got I'm interested in experimenting with pigments more and as I'm going to London on tuesday i may treat myself to some more.

Have you used of these things? Any tips on pigments? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment